Brand New Condo at Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos
2 Bedrooms | 2 Washrooms | Parking | Locker
Offered at $899,000
Offers on Monday August 17th
Welcome to the much anticipated, Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos with lobbies designed by legendary Karl Lagerfeld. Brand new, never lived-in corner suite with a split-two bedroom plan, both with walk-outs to balconies, and two full bathrooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows wrap the suite providing lots of light and views of treetops and Toronto’s skyline to the south. It is a must see!
This home is amazing for end-users and investors alike, located in one of Toronto’s most vibrant neighbourhoods with shopping, restaurants, entertainment, offices, and transit, including the future Crosstown LRT. Farm Boy and West Elm are located directly in the building for the ultimate convenience.
- 891 square feet interior + 107 exterior
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1 Parking + Locker
- $659.40 Maintenance Fees
- Taxes to be Assessed
Finishes and Upgrades
- 10′ smooth-finished ceilings throughout
- Upgraded wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Custom kitchen island with seating for four
- Upgraded backsplash, task-lighting and kitchen cabinets
- Integrated appliances
- Upgraded ensuite bathroom
- Over 80,000 feet of retail including West Elm and Farm Boy (coming soon)
- Resident lobby designed by the late Karl Lagerfeld
- Double-height fitness centre with two cardio rooms, two weight rooms, indoor and outdoor yoga area, juice bar and his/her change rooms, and kids club
- Double height wine tasting room, catering kitchen, dining room with oversized fireplace, board room, lounge, library, games room, and theatre
- Indoor and Outdoor fireplace lounges, BBQ area, one of the largest infinity edge pools in North America stretching almost the entire length of the west loft building rooftop with Miami style cabanas and day beds, outdoor bar area with completely unobstructed city skyline views
- Paid visitor parking and guest suites
Additional Notes | Renderings are artistic impressions only.
For more information, or to book a showing, contact Philip – offers reviewed August 17th, 2020.